What data do we collect?
StreamingSpaces collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number
- Business identification information: Trading address, website
- Usage data via page views and search terms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide StreamingSpaces with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe for a User Level on our website
- Register a ‘Space’ on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We partner with the following companies to provide our service:
How will we use your data?
StreamingSpaces collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and subscriptions
- Email you regular newsletters and updates, including details of other products and services we think you might like, both from StreamingSpaces and third party partners
If you agree, StreamingSpaces will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you’re their products and services. If you agree to receive this, you may opt out at a later date.
How do we store your data?
StreamingSpaces securely stores your data in private servers. These will generally be in the UK but for operational purposes may be elsewhere.
What are your data protection rights?
StreamingSpaces would like to make sure you are fully aware of your Data Protection rights.
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that StreamingSpaces correct any information you believe is inaccurate, or complete any information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that StreamingSpaces erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that StreamingSpaces restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to StreamingSpaces’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that StreamingSpaces transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Write: StreamingSpaces, The Pack House, Drayton St. Leonard, Oxford, OX10 7BG, UK
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to make a complaint of if you feel StreamingSpaces has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.